Boomerang Transport is looking for a Phone Interviewer. The Phone Interviewer is responsible for screening driver applicants on the phone. The Phone Interviewer will be expected to take notes in Google Sheets while conducting the interview using a script. Being able to type while talking is a must along with forming a final recommendation after the interview is complete.
The script is pre-set and the applicants are already in a database. This is a contract position and the pay is $13/ hour. Currently there is demand for around 10 hours/ week which should be enough time to screen 25 applicants, but that demand is subject to increase or decrease. We expect the person we hire for this position to be able to keep up with the current state of demand.
We expect the Phone Interviewer to be highly motivated and comfortable using technology. This is a work from home position, and it is up to you as to when the work is performed, but we will expect consistent performance that meets weekly targets. Eligible hours to make calls are 8am- 8pm on weekdays, 8am – 6pm on Saturdays, and 12pm- 8pm on Sundays.
- Work from home
- Use your own equipment: Computer, Cell phone, Internet.
- Need to have quick access to your computer & email.
- Must be a Gmail user and be familiar with the label system.
- Familiarity with entire Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive and Google Sheets).
- Comfortable sending and receiving several text messages a day.
- Previous HR/ hiring experience is a plus.
- Discord experience a plus.
The onboarding process will include (but is not limited to):
- 1st round interview (Phone interview)
- 2nd round interview (Skills assessment)
- 3rd round interview (Training & 1 week trial period working as a phone interviewer)
- Job offer
- Full role
Ready to apply? Please use this application form below: