We are so happy that you are here! Welcome to the Boomerang family. To join, simply:
- Watch the video
- Fill out the application
Want to know what others are saying about Boomerang Transport? Read our reviews:
Watch This Video To Learn More About Joining Our Team!
- Submit an application online using the form below
- If chosen, you will be called for an over the phone interview. It will usually last 20 minutes.
- If approved by the owners, you will receive an email (sent to the address you provided in the form below) that will welcome you to an online training course.
- Take the course and submit a quiz.
- If you pass your quiz you will be emailed letting you know that you have graduated from training and inviting you to fill out paperwork.
- Once the paperwork is returned and is complete you will be fully approved and eligible to receive rides
- A minimum age of twenty-five (25) years.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license issued by your state of residence for the type of vehicle to be operated.
- Must be current on personal auto insurance policy.
- Must have an active cell phone plan, however if prepaid and NOT on autopay then must provide proof of 6 consecutive timely payments.
- Must pass a background check:
- If 2 misdemeanors or 1 felony appear on your record you may be disqualified based on the Qualification Guide below (but not limited to the guide below).
- If 3 misdemeanors or 2 felonies or more appear on your record you will automatically not be approved for the position.
Still have questions? Please contact us. Otherwise please fill out the form below:
- No record of a citation or conviction for the violations listed below during the sixty (60) consecutive months (five years) prior to the date of engagement:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Refusal to submit to a test of intoxication or impairment requested by a law enforcement officer.
- Operating a motor vehicle, which contains alcoholic beverages in open containers contrary to law.
- Being charged with a homicide resulting from the unlawful or negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- Operating a motor vehicle while the driver’s license was suspended, cancelled or expired.
- Failing to stop or remain at the scene of an accident.
- Driving a motor vehicle in a speed exhibition, contest or drag race.
- Use of a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony.
- Dangerous or careless operation of a motor vehicle, whether causing harm to another person or not.
- Operating a motor vehicle without the permission of the owner.
- Fleeing or attempting to flee a law enforcement officer.
- No record of involvement in an at fault traffic accident resulting in a person’s death or bodily injury.
- No record of conviction for more than two (2) motor vehicle moving violations or more than zero (0) MVR (motor vehicle record) major violation or more than one (1) at fault traffic accident in the sixty (60) consecutive months prior to the date of engagement.