Boomerang Weekend Coordinator Position (scroll down):
The coordinator is expected to schedule rides from our clients, assign a driver to each ride, and manage the ride to ensure completion. We expect the coordinator to be highly motivated and comfortable using technology.
We are looking for a coordinator that will work Friday through Monday every week. On Friday and Monday the hours will be 11:30am-7:30pm and average 15 hours every weekend (Saturday & Sunday). Over the weekend you will be ‘on call’ the entire time and the expectation is that you will bill for work when the volume dictates it. You should never go more than 2 hours without checking in on the systems and the first check in must be by 9am. The weekend responsibilities are the same as the weekday responsibilities. There is also a mandatory Monday Skype meeting from 8pm-9pm EST every week. This person will work directly with other coordinators, but is expected to be able to work independently and take directions from others. On the weekend the coordinator works independently.
This is a fast paced environment and a demanding position. A good analogy is to think about working retail the day after Christmas or being a bartender on Superbowl Sunday, except every day. This can be an exciting opportunity for the right person. Please only apply if you are ready for that kind of a challenge.
It is also important that this person have the ability to be self motivated, be easy to talk to, and be comfortable being on the phone a lot (as you will need to interface with clients and drivers), negotiate rates, and stay organized. It is vital that this person is highly detail oriented as there is little to no margin for error in this business.
- Work from home.
- Use your own equipment: Computer, Cell phone, Internet, headphones or headset.
- Computer must be running Windows or Apple operating system.
- Must have smartphone on the iOS or Android operating system.
- Phone plan must include personal hotspot as a backup if wifi goes out
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets.
- Familiarity using Gmail (must be current Gmail user) and experience with Google Maps, Docs, and Voice.
- Must have Skype account and have experience using it
- High level of attention to detail.
- Must have 4 year college degree
Part of the interview process is working as a first round interviewer where you interview driver applicants over the phone. This step can be completed as quickly as 1 week. This part of the interview process is paid is $10/ hour with performance expectations in place.
The coordinator is paid $13/ hour on a W2.
If interested please send a detailed response talking to your experience and why you feel you are a good fit and include a resume. Do not call or use the email link above, respond ONLY by filling out the application below. Thanks!
The onboarding process will include (but is not limited to):
- 1st round interview (Over the phone interview)
- 2nd round interview (Skills assessment)
- 3rd round interview (Working as a phone interviewer)
- Coordinator training
- Full role
—————–Application———————————————————-[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]