Boomerang Transport is looking for an office manager. This position will involve handling the day to day operations of the business which will include but are not limited to administrative responsibilities, interfacing with clients and drivers, as well as hiring efforts.
Another aspect of this position will be to use creative marketing to increase our driver network. It will also involve managing the team that hires new drivers. If you have recruiting experience, please be sure to describe that experience it in your application below.
This position involves a lot of repetitive tasks. Some people find comfort in that and others crave more variety. While there is a level of variety in this position, it is a better fit for those who prefer to follow a prescribed plan when handling tasks.
The pay be $15/ hour paid on a W2. The hours of the position will be M-F 8:30am-5pm. This is a work from home position.
We are looking for a sharp applicant that has similar experience in the past and is very comfortable keeping up with changing technology and a fast paced working environment. This person needs to understand the pros and cons of working with a small business and be excited about its challenges. It is vital that this person learn new concepts quickly, and have a high level of attention to detail.
Important points to keep in mind:
- Work from home
- Must be physically located in NC
- Expert level skills on using Gmail (must be current Gmail user) and very comfortable with the entire Google Ecosystem (tested through skills assessment)
- Proficient with Google Sheets, Google Maps, Google Drive, Google Calendar, and Google Contacts (tested through skills assessment)
- Use your own equipment: Computer, Cell phone, Internet, headphones or headset
- Computer must be running Windows or Apple operating system and must be fast!
- Must have smartphone on the iOS or Android operating system
- Must have Skype account and have experience using it
- High level of attention to detail
- Must have 4 year college degree
- Having prior professional administrative experience is a plus
- Processing driver & employee related paperwork
- Overseeing & being involved in marketing & hiring efforts
- Light accounting work
- Scheduling new rides when the dispatcher need help
- Misc administrative tasks & projects
————————————————————————————-[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]