Do you offer flat rate fees?
Yes! We are willing to work with you on a case by case basis to work out a flat rate fee that both parties are happy with.
What about a special promotion?
Boomerang Transport is happy to provide the first ride free to all Worker’s Compensation Cost Containment Companies. Certain restrictions apply.
How do I become a driver, and what is the process?
Visit https://www.boomerangtransport.net/application for full details and to apply online. The process is as follows:
1. Submit an application online
2. If chosen, you will be called for a first round phone interview. It will usually last 20 minutes.
3. If chosen for the next step, you will be called for a second round interview. It will usually last 30 minutes.
4. If approved by the owners, you will receive an email (sent to the address you provided in the form) that will welcome you to an online training course.
5. Take the course and submit a quiz.
6. If you pass your quiz you will be emailed letting you know that you have graduated from training and inviting you to fill out paperwork.
7. Once the paperwork is returned and is complete you will be fully approved and eligible to receive rides