Job Title: Part Time Driver For Injured Patients
Job Location: Williamsport, PA
At Boomerang Transport you will transport injured workers to their appointments from the comfort of your own vehicle. Rides are scheduled in advance so that you can choose the times that work best for your schedule. You might qualify if you meet the following criteria:
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Have a 4 door sedan, minivan, or SUV that is less than 15 years old
The average trip pays $50 and most drivers get 2 trips a week. If interested please apply now. We are excited to have you on our team!
- $0.75 per loaded mile
- Minimum trip pay $11.75 per leg
- Wait time pay
- Gas Reimbursement Plan when national average is over $2.84 (Gas Bonus)
- Tolls & parking reimbursement
- Average trip pays $50, most drivers get 2 trips a week
Watch This Video To Learn More About Joining Our Team!
- Watch the video
- Fill out the application
- Submit an application online using the form below
- Your application will be reviewed and those who qualify will be invited to sign up for an interview
- If your interview is approved, then you will receive an email that will welcome you to online training
- If you pass your quiz you will be emailed letting you know that you have graduated from training and inviting you to fill out paperwork.
- Once the paperwork is returned and is complete you will be fully approved and eligible to receive rides
- A minimum age of twenty-five (25) years.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license issued by your state of residence for the type of vehicle to be operated.
- Must be current on personal auto insurance policy.
- Must have an active cell phone plan, however if prepaid and NOT on autopay then must provide proof of 6 consecutive timely payments.
- Must be a US citizen or resident alien with a TIN- Taxpayer Identification Number (SSN, EIN, & ITIN are acceptable).